We buy your art treasures
Since 2006 Nikolaus Kolhammer has been able to build up his expertise in the national as well as international art market. Specializing in art & design of the 20th century, he has been a recognized expert for years, specializing in high-quality objects of the Viennese Art Nouveau, the Wiener Werkstätte, glass from the Johann Loetz-Witwe manufactory as well as the Werkstätte Hagenauer Vienna. Fine art is as well one of his special fields.
If you are considering the sale of your high-quality art nouveau property, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +43 676 40 64 600 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The acquisition of high-quality art objects is carried out by means of private sales, from collections and estates as well as worldwide art auctions. Preference is given to purchases made directly through the owners in order to avoid high additional costs, e.g. in the case of auction purchases. Payment to the seller is made directly and without brokerage fees.
If you are considering the sale of your high-quality art nouveau property, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone at +43 676 40 64 600 or write an email to email@example.com.
We work together with the following museeums
- MAK – Museum für Angewandte Kunst, Wien
- Leopold Museum – Privatstiftung, Wien
- Museum für Kunst und Kulturgeschichte Dortmund
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Costume Institute, New York
- The Heckscher Museum of Art, Huntington NY
- Dallas Museum of Art dpt. for Decorative Arts and Design, Dallas Texas
- Museum of Fine Arts Houston, USA
- Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montreal, Montreal Canada
- Royal Ontario Museum, European Decorative Arts, Toronto Canada
- The Art Institute of Chicago, dpt. European decorative Arts, Chicago IL
- New Bedford Museum of Glass, USA
- Musee des arts decoratifs, Paris
- Musée d’Orsay, Paris
- Mobilier National, Paris